Advice on R&D tax credits and grants will be on offer at a free webinar aimed at creative businesses in the East Midlands.
Ian Davie has a wealth of experience securing R&D tax credits and grants.
He will host the session being held as part of a series of online learning events aimed at the creative sector.
Three webinars are planned as part of the East Midlands Create Growth programme.
They are being held in partnership between the Business Gateway Growth Hub, East Midlands Creative Consortium (EMC²), and the LLEP.
The R&D Tax Credit session is in collaboration with TBAT Innovation.
The session will cover topics including:
- Entering the tax credit universe. How to understand the intricate details of tax credits. Uncover what they entail and – who can claim them.
- Exploring R&D and creative industry tax relief schemes. Gain insights into the specifics and eligibility requirements of R&D and Creative industry Tax Relief Schemes. Discover how these can fuel innovation and elevate your creative projects.
- Claiming your benefits. Identify if your company is eligible to claim benefits under different schemes. R&D tax reliefs are the wind beneath the winds of companies working in innovative projects in science and technology.
- Creative industry tax reliefs. Is your company involved in the production and development of films, high-end television, children’s television, animation television, video games, theatrical productions, orchestral concerts, or museum/gallery exhibitions? Uncover the secrets to claiming creative industry tax reliefs.
Businesses which sign up for the fully-funded one-hour session will:
- Gain insider knowledge from an industry expert
- Unlock financial incentives for your creative endeavours
- Get your R&D tax relief questions answered during an interactive Q&A session.
- Position your company for financial success in 2024.
The webinar is open to creative companies across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, Derby and Derbyshire, Lincoln and Greater Lincolnshire.
It takes place on Tuesday January 30 at 10 am.
The event is one of three upcoming webinars specifically tailored towards the creative sector.
You can also book now for:
- Unleash Your Confidence, with Diane Yates, on Tuesday January 23 at 10am. Find out more here.
- Unlocking Creativity: Intellectual Property for Creative Industry Businesses, with the Intellectual Property Office, on Monday February 5. Find out more here.