Futures is delighted to announce that the Round 3 of the ESFA Community Grants funding programme, will be accepting applications from 15th June 2020 to 15th July 2020.
Jointly funded by the SFA and the European Social Fund, Community Grants give charities and community organisations with a turnover of less than £500,000 an opportunity to access funds to deliver projects that help engage and progress ‘hard to reach’ individuals towards the labour market. The grants will support participants’ progression so that they are confident in their ability to move into employment.
Grants of between £5,000 and £20,000 are available for projects or initiatives that help people take steps towards a future career and reduce unemployment and inactivity, including:
- initial help with basic skills
- taster work experience including voluntary work
- training, advice and counselling
- confidence building
- job search assistance and other help necessary to secure employment
- first contact engagement activities
Eligible Learners must be:
- Over 16
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Not engaged in any other government funded training scheme
Priority will be given to applications that demonstrate an ability to meet the LEP Priorities and target participants who are:
- Over 50
- With Learning Difficulties and Disabilities
- From Ethnic Minority Backgrounds
- Are women
- Unemployed for over 6 months
- Furthest removed from the labour market with significant barriers to employment
Community Grants Coordinator, Ashley Wilkinson says ‘We had a very successful Round 2 and approved 41 Grants across The East Midlands Region totalling almost £700k. These groups are doing a fantastic job supporting some of our most vulnerable and isolated people through the current Covid-19 pandemic. We are committed to supporting Community Groups to deliver their Employability initiatives.’
For Information visit the Futures website.
Please contact Ashley Wilkinson Community Grants Coordinator on 07483 120941 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have a conversation prior to applying.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com